Different types of terrain skills for followers.
In game, the basic map is:
Each column, have a 5% stat increase for its stat.
- Rear 5% def ; Mid 5% heal ; Van 5% atk
Baisc Terrain Skills
There are basically three main terrain skills, [Blaze] , [Flow] , [Diamond]
- Blaze increases the Atk of followers
- Flow increase the Heal of followers
- Diamond increase the Def of followers
- [Blaze] - "Noob" Blaze increase atk 5% ; Great Blaze increase atk 10% ; Super Blaze increase atk 15%
- [Flow] - "Noob" Flow increase heal 5% ; Great Flow increase heal 10% ; Super flow increase heal 15%
- [Diamond] - "Noob" diamond increase def 5% ; Great diamond increase def 10% ; Super diamond increase def 15%
Each of these three basic terrain skills can be for Van, Mid, Rear
- ie. Great Blaze(Rear) or even Great Diamond(Van)
These basic terrain skill only buffs the follower that have the skill.
Rare/Legendary terrain skills. Skills may affect other units in row/column.
Rainbow Stone (Top), Realm Stone(Bottom)
The chart below show the rare/legendary terrain skills obtainable from using a Rainbow Stone or Realm Stone
Legendary Skills are only obtainable by using a rainbow stone or realm stone. When using a realm stone you will only obtain legendary terrain skills. A rainbow stone may give a rare or legendary skill.
|Dragon & Tiger||Bottom row units Def+20% on bottom row||Legendary|
|Heaven & Earth||Top row units Atk+20% on top row||Legendary|
|Tengen||Mid units all stats except HP+10% on center||Legendary|
|Gaebulg||Rear units Atk+10% on Rear column||Rare|
|Vermilion Bird||Bottom row units Def & Heal+5% on
center of bottom row
|White Tiger||Van units Atk+10% on center of Van column||Rare|
|Dragon Scale||Rear units Def+10% on Rear column||Rare|
|Aegis||Van units Def+10% on Van column||Rare|
|Black Tortoise||Top row units Atk & Heal+5% on
center of top row